We will help you develop your idea into an eligible funded project.
We provide accounting, VAT and fiscal compliance for local businesses. SMEs, local councils and NGOs.
We support your efforts to benefit from all government fiscal and other schemes.
We offer company incorporation, a registered office and can act as a secretary or director of your company.
Increase profits through growth with our enhanced development solutions.
We offer procurement, marketing plans and other consultancy services.
Accounting & Tax Internship
• Handle closing of accounts processes
• Assist in supporting documentation preparation
• Auditing working papers preparation
• Draw up quarterly financial reports for local government clients
• Assist with budget and financial projections
• Composing income tax returns
• Draw up IFRS or GAPSME financial reports
• Support day-to-day accounting and taxation tasks
Business Planning & EU Funding Internship
DConsulta Ltd was founded as the D Consultancy Network Ltd by Michael Debono, a certified public accountant in 2001 and was transformed into its current form in 2007. The company started as an accounting firm and over time specialised in assisting clients in obtaining EU funding, starting from the pre-accession funds of 2004 till today’s funds under the 2014-2020 EU Malta Programme. For seven years it operated from an office in Mosta and in 2014 it moved to its current central location in Santa Venera. Josianne Debono, a certified public accountant and auditor, joined the firm in 2007 thus enhancing the team’s skills and diversifying its service offering.